Sunday, August 11, 2013

Check these out---awesome blogs

I have a list of blogs I love--most of them are family blogs and incredibly funny, entertaining, and keep me smiling at my friends.  Then--there are two blogs written by people I've never met, but wish I could.  I come back to these again and again, because their thoughts are always fresh and genuine, inspiring and unique.  Check these out:  

This Too is written by Melissa Sarno, an amazing writer that lives in New York City.  Her posts are about books, the city, her life, and writing.  The writing is simultaneously simple and elegant; every time I read her words, I'm inspired to write more and write better.  

 Study Hacks is by Cal Newport, my current favorite author.  (I wrote a post recently about his most current book So Good They Can't Ignore You).  I've read all his books, check in with his blog often, and am always enlightened by his theories.  Even better--I like how his theories improve the quality of life and work.  What's not to like about that?

Hope you'll enjoy these blogs as much as I do.

No comments: