Thursday, May 9, 2024

May Days

How is this happening? It's May - and I think I've finally figured out a schedule for when the kids are at home. Which is horrible timing, because they finish school in 2 weeks, and then I'll be lost again trying to figure out the summer schedule.

So...that should be fun. 

I think I'm going to hire Noel to be the "manager" this summer - and come up with our schedule. She's seriously awesome at organization. 

😉I wrote it as a joke, but I think this might be the answer.

I need someone else to be in charge - to tell me to start working, to finish the dishes, and to get off my phone. I'm really to be the teenager and let her be the adult.

The question is - will she take it, or will she realize how good it is to be the teen? It's worth the ask. 


No comments: