Monday, October 2, 2023

Hot Chocolate and Company Titles

 It's the beginning of another week!  I'm trying to get in 4 hours of focused work each day--I'm to a bit of a late start today, but I'm gonna get in the time and objectives anyway! I have to--if I don't get it done when they're at school, I've got to work in the evenings and at night.  I can't just keep saying, "I'll do better tomorrow..." I need to put in a certain amount of work each day.  That's where I am today.  It's 11:55 a.m., and I'm just now typing.  I haven't just been sleeping the last few hours (I've iced / heated my knee for healing / called Rachelle to figure out violin lessons / ate late breakfast that'll double as lunch / synced the big family wall-calendar to digital calendar).  Again--all important--but none of them require a lot of deep work or focus.  So, I've now had my hot chocolate and I'm ready to get into the deep work of copywriting.

I've got some ideas for my company name, but not sure which to decide on.  I've narrowed it down to 3 options:

Krim de la Creme Copywriting

The Final Draft Copywriting

Byline by Brooke Copywriting

---an hour later (12:50), and I just barely sent out a google form asking for responses.  Just wondering what people think. (now that I've sent it, I'm questioning myself...AHHH!!)

I think I like The Final Draft and Byline by Brooke the best.

And I still think my blog "to and through college" would be a great name for a college consulting company, which I'm thinking about more and more.  

And then, a part of me thinks, "why am I going in so many different directions?!  when what I really love is History?"  Because--someone's gotta make money and pay the bills.  And that someone is ME.  I've got to make money, and it seems like copywriting is the quickest way.  I wish I could do the History Master's Degree, and then work in History...maybe if I make enough w/ copywriting, I can enroll!  That would be amazing.

Okay--now that my thoughts have circled and just all gotten out--I'm going to work this next hour on copywriting for Carolyn.

Then--draft a cold email to start sending to e-learning companies.  Today.  Get started on that today.

No comments: