Monday, August 7, 2023

Back at Writing

 We have 2 more weeks of summer, and it's safe to say I'm struggling.  I just read the post about Kota, and he helped me a lot.  Helped me to not focus on me so much.  I've been at my computer most of the past 4 hours, accomplishing little and stressing a lot.  I really have no idea how I'm going to get a first client / first paid job as a copywriter.  It's just so Big and Overwhelming right now.  It's 1:30 p.m., and I'm still in my pajamas.  I need to get up and dressed and doing something different for the rest of the day.

I miss Kota.  I keep checking the website and he's still listed.  I run through all sorts of situations where he comes back to our home--could we possibly make it work?  I don't know, and I'm scared to bring it up with our family--especially the kids because of getting their hopes up.  His sweet face stays with me, his cute wagging tail and so, so many kisses!  

I don't know how I'm going to get through 2 more weeks of summer--I've got to work and get stuff done, and can't really get in "summer" fun anymore.  I'm stressed about bills.  I've got to figure out how to make money.  I think the girls understand this.  Chaim doesn't.  Scott's stopped asking about the course because I think he knows I'm overwhelmed.

I'm going to take a break now, and hopefully start the blog later today, but definitely tomorrow.

No comments: